Join the Largest Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Association
Radiologic technologists are eligible for Active membership if they are registered in a primary modality by certification agencies recognized by the ASRT or hold an unrestricted license in medical imaging or radiation therapy under state statute. They shall have all rights, privileges and obligations of membership including the right to vote, hold office and serve as a delegate.
Why Join as an Active Member?
- New CE Plan! — The new Directed Reading Flex Plan™ provides instant access to 15 CE credits and members can choose CE articles from our library of Directed Readings.
- Convenience — Membership is the easiest way to earn CE credit and ASRT makes it convenient to renew your ARRT, ARDMS, MDCB, NMTCB, and state registrations and certifications. All of the credits you earn from the ASRT are automatically transferred for you.
- Online Social Network for R.T.s — The ASRT Communities allow members to find answers to questions, discuss current medical imaging and radiation therapy trends, and connect with one another through the member directory.
- Advocacy — Member dues support medical imaging safety advocacy efforts at the federal and state levels.
- Exclusive Discounts — Enjoy discounts on shoes, scrubs, laptops and more with our Member Perks.