Request for Approval Forms

After you've determined the type of continuing education sponsor you are, you'll know which forms to complete and submit. All CE sponsors requesting approval of an activity will need to complete the Request for Approval (RFA) form found in the RFA packet.

For your convenience the RFA forms are available in an editable format. The instructions will assist you in completing the forms.

Request for Approval Packet

Corporate & Institution Provider Forms

Live Lecture


Attendance Documentation

CE Credit Applications Speaker/Author (for R.T.s)

If I submit my activity by this date:
Month   Day   Year
I can expect the review to be completed by: Live Lecture
Within 6 weeks
Self Learning
Within 9 weeks
Priority Handling
Within 2 weeks (any activity)