Thank you for your interest in the Student Leadership Development Program.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2014 program.
The ASRT Student Leadership Development Program offers multiple students a chance to get to know the ASRT, attend educational sessions and network with medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
Selected participants will attend the 2014 ASRT Educational Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting in Orlando, Fla., June 26-29, 2014, at the Rosen Plaza Hotel as well as orientation the evening of June 25.
What You Get
- Airfare, housing, stipend for meals and other travel expenses.
- An educational program designed just for students.
- A professional mentor assigned for the meeting.
- An insider's look into the largest association for medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
How To Apply
- Students may apply Sept. 4-Dec. 20, 2013.
- Complete the application.
The following state affiliates are selecting their own students for the program.
Students in these states should contact their state affiliate for further instructions.
Additional selection criteria may apply.
Questions? Contact ASRT Practice Standards and Chapter Manager Becky Apodaca at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-298-4500, Ext. 1285.
Funding provided by the ASRT Board of Directors.