Thank you for your interest in the ASRT Student Leadership Development Program.
Applications are being accepted for the 2015 program.
The ASRT Student Leadership Development Program offers students a chance to get to know the ASRT, attend educational sessions and network with medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
Selected participants will attend the 2015 ASRT Educational Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting, June 25-28, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, as well as orientation the evening of June 24.
Selected participants receive:
- Airfare, housing, stipend for meals and other travel expenses
- An educational program designed just for students
- A professional mentor assigned for the meeting
- An insider's look into the largest association for medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals
How to apply:
- Students may apply Aug. 15-Dec. 19, 2014.
Questions? Contact ASRT Practice Standards and Chapter Manager Becky Apodaca at email@example.com or 505-298-4500, Ext. 1285.
Funding provided by the ASRT Board of Directors.