Thank you for your interest in the ASRT Student Leadership Development Program.
Applications are being accepted for the 2016 program.
The ASRT Student Leadership Development Program offers students a chance to get to know the ASRT, attend educational sessions, and network with medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
Selected participants will attend the 2016 ASRT Educational Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting, June 23-26 in Las Vegas, as well as orientation the evening of June 22.
Selected participants receive:
- Airfare, housing, a stipend for meals and other travel expenses.
- An educational program designed just for students.
- A professional mentor assigned for the meeting.
- An insider's look into the largest association for medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
How to apply:
- Students may apply through Dec. 19, 2015.
- Application instructions for affiliates will be available in August 2015.
Questions? Contact ASRT Director of Professional Practice Becky Apodaca at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-298-4500, Ext. 1285.
Funding provided by the ASRT Board of Directors.