Updates for Attendees
The ASRT Radiation Therapy Conference at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square is almost here! We have so much in store.
Our conference magazine, The Beam, will be included in your tote bag and contains important event information.
- View The Beam
- Read everything you need to know about the ASRT Radiation Therapy Conference.
- View the ASRT Update delivered by CEO Sal Martino on Sept. 14, 2014.
| || |
Why Attend the 38th ASRT Radiation Therapy Conference?
The ASRT Radiation Therapy Conference is designed just for radiation therapists and medical dosimetrists. Attendees can choose from dozens of courses for CE credit focusing on treatment innovations, trends and workplace issues in the radiation oncology profession.
A personal invitation from President-elect Sandra Hayden, M.A., R.T.(T).
This event is held in conjunction with the American Society for Radiation Oncology and the Society for Radiation Oncology Administrators meetings and includes complimentary access to the ASTRO Exhibit Hall. The ASRT Radiation Therapy Conference offers an exclusive opportunity to learn from highly trusted sources and network with oncology professionals from around the world.
- Earn CE credits in face-to-face classes.
- Network with peers.
- Cultivate new relationships.
- Meet influential leaders in the radiation oncology profession.
- Enjoy the culture and charm of San Francisco.
Everything you need to know
about the ASRT Radiation Therapy Conference.